Sunday, November 05, 2006

Moving research

I've decided as I get more into the research that I should set up a separate blog. If you really want to know about what I'm researching then do read it at http://mres-ejh2.blogspot.com/

In the meantime, in here I'll continue to write about ordinary every day things that I mustn't ever give up on - like:
  • husband - he's better than he's been over the last few weeks;
  • son - he's discovered that university means a lot of studying;
  • daughter - she's enjoying sixth form;
  • youngest step-daughter who is now an experienced ultimate frisbee player;
  • step-daughter #2 who's enjoying newly married life;
  • step-daughter #1 and her husband and children - today 5 year-old grandson proudly read to me from his first reading book from school
  • step-son and his book and his tv series and his two daughters
  • cat
  • death watch beetles
  • cleaner
  • lodgers

No comments: