Friday, December 22, 2006

MY BLESSINGS ON YOU FALL

I don't want:
  • a book - my shelves are full of books
  • a CD - ditto
  • chocolate - my waist is full enough, thank you, though I might be tempted by Rumsey's chocolates
  • music - I don't play my guitar or the piano much these days
  • scarves - my drawers are full of lovely scarves
  • plants - got a house and garden full
  • a child - got 6 children between us and a few grand children to boot
  • a husband - on to my second, and he's very nice as well
I would like an antidote to grumpiness. I suppose that might be something that cleaned my house, sparkled the windows, swept my garage or washed my car. Or perhaps a massage when my shoulders ache, or a Tae Kwondo weekend (the one in Spain!)

But when I've finished having my grumpy little ways, then like bad King John said, 'MY BLESSINGS ON YOU FALL'.

No comments: