Sunday, July 04, 2010

Guitar hero mum

Here's a first for me. I've at last played my first PS2 game even though it was around 1998 that son first bought a second hand play station. He had to plug it in himself to the video and TV system and I've not had control of its programming ever since.

Recently he got a game called Guitar Hero, and daughter, back from uni, has been playing it. She decided to get a second controller and persuaded me to leave my sewing to join in. I've been playing something of Blur's and Coldplay. It's fun, heaps easier than real guitar and a new way of listening to the music because you can move with it, which I like.

Wow! Go me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Son got the guitar hero game a year ago. Daughter bought a new version yesterday.

Anonymous said...

It was actually a Sega MegaDrive II that I got in 1998, not a playstation.

Son