Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Conspirations to confuse

Daughter and I skyped last night. She told me that auntie's district council had rung about some problem of aunty ringing people and asking them for money. Now it's sorted, I can see aunty would be confused

Preconditions
The previous tenant had speed dialing to a Jane C
Aunty rings a different Jane (G) to ask where her bank book is because she wants cash

Consequences
Jane C answers the phone, realises she has a confused old lady asking for money so warns the council.
Council check records for the person with legal power of attorney and rings me (or daughter because I'm not there)

Now we understand the problem, someone is going to aunty's to change the speed dial numbers.

Moral
Learn phone numbers by heart and don't use speed dial

No comments: