Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today

The newspaper hasn't come, so I'm already at my desk but with the radio still on listening to the Today programme. They're trying out viral marketing so have made a video Inside Today of what they say goes on behind the scenes. So it's interesting to see who the people are and where they work and who backs them up, but I'm not sure that I can believe it all. Look for yourself, either here or at YouTube and search for "ad AND Today AND programme".

I was hoping to find inspiration for an assignment for the creative writing course the OU does A174. The task is to switch on the radio and write a story from something mentioned on it. But as usual, all I get is distraction, so I'm neither writing my research nor the assignment, nor anything useful.

No comments: