Saturday, May 22, 2010

Warm weather

Today is so warm that my Facebook friends comment:
Friend #1 Hello sandals, goodbye boots!
That's a nice positive way to move from winter to summer
Friend #2 has just conducted a phone tutorial wearing a swimsuit and a face pack. Thank god we don't have a video link!
Her friend: I bet many people would disagree!
Another of her friends: roflmao I often think that when I am doing an online grocery shop in my PJs.
(roflmao means "roll on floor laughing my backside off")
Friend #3 please put on a shirt, I do not want to see your wobbley moobs. It's really not that hot.
Says she! It's too hot for me in the sun, where my garden thermometer says it's 30 degrees. I like it in the low to mid twenties.
Friend #4 beautiful day for cycle ride round our new home and BBQ with the fam :)
It's nice to know that the family is together this weekend, and that their part of the country is good weather too.

And this morning in London:
Friend #5: Beautiful day, but a way too crowded lido so I was dreaming of Lake Windermere!
And a fellow OUer:
Friend #6: sun, lounger on balcony and catching up with S189 course book.

No comments: