Wednesday, March 09, 2011

PhD work

I've submitted my PhD thesis, here, and that's taken some stress off me. Of course, life comes up and hits you with other things, but I've written the thesis and am strong enough to cope with the rest of life, even when it's out of control.

I'm going to do lots of tae kwon do over the next three weeks and get really fit. I'm going on my first black belt patterns tae kwo do session on Sunday, and kinda looking forward to it. The hesitation is because if we spar, I don't like getting hit! I'm going to relax a bit for a few weeks even if I still also have to
  • catch up assignment marking
  • write a paper for a conference
  • follow an electronic seminar on tutoring with elluminate
  • work through a Higher Education teaching skills workshop
  • and oh yes! Prepare for the viva

No comments: